Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Perfect Broke..

Well,seems the ANNOYED PMR's gone.Anyway,I'm still not satisfied wif my fucking result of several paper!The question shuoldn't wrong well i get that all wrong!My beg ate my fist few day ago,sounds tasty.=X
Science:Ok..
Maths:Hell yeah,i got it,i got it
Geography:Well,go AND litrealy FUCK ur own FACE!
History:LOLz.......
BI:WOW!zz
BM:FUCK BM!
BC:Wah,ezi job..
KH:DAMN it!
Dude its annoy enuf to see my results.Plus,I'm enuf with this..gonna end tis game ASAP.TERRIBLE disaster ever i tried B4..Have to act dun even care bout the result and suffer from it..Was it worth?I think yea..
I'm super stress wif her attitude..Keep on treat me unjustly.ENUF ALREADY,I'm going totally insane if I'm not going to settle some problems..
That's all i think.My aim for a perfections is now ruined..I won't aim for any perfection right now..

No comments:

Post a Comment