Friday, October 22, 2010

Eks..Have to spend the time with TRIP! :D Cant be denied,it's fun!For me to play with my Friends.When I saw she's enjoying herself,how happy I am.But I Cmi tahan someone eh..keep making a ghey face when i saw,*Stunned*And take a look at other angle of my eye.Alright,Let's start by listing out wat's going on while the trips. Trip 1:Aquaria,KLCC. Taking a bus wif friends and have my own self a coffee at the canteen near the aquaria(I'm quite addicted to coffee actually:X) Well,She's keep kacau me anyway when I wanted to be alone at some corner.I think that's good also la..I think my attitude may bored her so I never simply talk with her unless she come and ask for a conversation with her or some playing,maybe.Well watch this perfect shot by me!:D
Nice? Don't cha? Alright,then I go for A FKING nice Shop and Bought a BABY SEAL!<3(buy>
And then the trip end and go back to school!WOOT!So many people wanted it! It's cute,For sure to let the others to see this(Not for SALE!)


Trip 2:Petrosains,KLCC!! ROCK !
Reach by there around 0900 and it's not open yet,so teacher allows us to go book shop nearby and search for some nice books.Ying seems super excited to look at the comics and girls thinggy at the shop.Finally Its opened and all of us is queued up for it.Took many fancy photos and the boys were totally goes insane! All act retard in front of the cameras and took many stupid photos-.- ALL boys image is ruined == as they wish.And when kuok kit looked at some thing on the ground floor and gives out an amazing emotion n I go and looking for wat's going on.OMG! A Gigantic IPHONE 4! LOVE IT SO MUCH.Ah,we were at the top floor anyway.And after few moments we were get in a hall and listen to some instructions.After that,we wait for a PAC-MAN looked like car to 'fetch' us to the 'showrooms' maybe.We pointing middle finger and scolded some foul language to the car in front of us and we found out that there is CCTV around man! Also, we act like a bunch of kid who scared bout high and shout like hell when the car goes up:P
After we reach the destinaiton,we go play this play that,LOL! just go in through,u'll sure loves it!
I should'nt be leave there so early,saty a more little bit late'll be funnier!*regretted!*T.T
Trip 3:Sky Bridge,KLCC.
Well,its so unlucky we 5 boys are separated from our classmates and sit in Bus B!sob :(
Took a fast elevator at the Nice KLCC and we reach skybridge in 42seconds yawns, ear pain like hell man! The stupid air pressure! Well,we took many class photos(without our teachers) It was nice! sorry I dun have any class photos:C
And then we're gave some time to eat, I order some MCD and fill my stomach cuz it's cheap~Mun,Denise eat the japanese food and Mun ate some not fully cooked chicken!:O She's almost cried out!LOL![Trip ends]
Trip4: KL Tower(SUCK SUCK SUCK)
The video makes me wanna sang a song:iyaz-Replay.cuz it was keep on replay and replay while I sing,zen looked at me...den I stop,cuz his eye's commanding me to do so...
Lift..WALAO EH!FKING SLOW MAN!
THE OBSERVATION DECK just for foreign people?! so crowded!Jungle? bored! Bridge..dam low eh..not fun oso..EAT..**** lined up for 30mins+ and totally pissed off and buy some corns in a cup and simply eat!-.- it were suck where it is.
Trip5:National Science Centre
This is FUN!We're taking some stupid photos and the male teacher act girly post when he's asked to take photos with the girls!:X and the boys were playing around..watever..
The spinning one's fun man! We spin each other and simply play with some guys,well I'm dragged in to it oso=.=cuz im short among my frens....
I had fun enough wif it and byes!:D


No comments:

Post a Comment